Tropical Love - Petite
Tropical Love - Petite
Give them bright, tropical flowers to fill their heart with warmth. This design features unique blooms that they won't be able to take their eyes off of.
50% off of a soy candle when ordered with a Valentine's Day arrangement (Romance or Tropical Love). Will apply Automatically at checkout.
Please select either 2/12, 2/13, or 2/14 for delivery. Delivery will be between 10am - 7pm on selected date. Arrangements will be made as close to the image as possible but substitutions may occur due to high demand. No flower / color requests can be honored for a Valentine's Day order.
- Delivery is available to zip codes within 25 miles of 23222
- (Ashland, Charles City, Chester, Chesterfield, Crozier, Doswell, Fort Lee, Glen Allen, Hanover, Henrico, Hopewell, King William, Maidens, Manakin Sabot, Mechanicsville, Midlothian, Montpelier, Moseley, Oilville, Petersburg, Prince George, Providence Forge, Quinton, Richmond, Rockville, Sandston, State Farm, Studley, University Of Richmond, Virginia State University, Walkerton)
- Flowers will be hand delivered on the day selected between the hours of 10am - 5pm. If the recipient does not answer the door, the arrangement will be left in a safe place on their porch / entryway, and they will be called and then texted to alert them of the delivery. On a day where weather would disallow the arrangement being left outside, a call may be placed to the recipient before delivery, to make sure that it can be received. In the event that the recipient cannot be reached, I will reach back out to the customer for a decision.
- Photos represent the feel of the arrangement more than the exact colors or flowers. All orders are individually shopped for and flowers are chosen based on availability and freshness. If there is something about the arrangement that is very important to you (like a color or particular flower) please let me know at checkout and I will do my best to include it.
- Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any issue with the arrangement / delivery.
1. Place flowers away from ripening fruit and vegetables, as well as direct sunlight. Also be aware of air conditioning vents, as air blowing on the flowers can dry them out!
2. Every two days, bring your vase to the sink and refresh the water. To do this, just hold the vase under the tap and run water until it is all new, fresh water. You can also mist flowers with water from a plant mister, as most of them can also drink with their petals.
3. If you'd like to add homemade flower food, here is the recipe! 1 quart water + 2 tablespoons lemon juice + 1 tablespoon sugar + 1/2 teaspoon bleach.
Heidi did a lovely job in making something special for our sister. The
flowers were fresh and beautiful. Heidi was so kind and professional, I
would highly recommend her! Thank you so much.
Review from Jill B.